Sunday, November 27, 2011

Versatile Blogger

I was just tagged by Jen from Running with the Girls :)  I was originally tagged under my craft blog but I blog more here so I thought I would repost here.

Thanks, Jen!!!


The "rules":
1. Thank the giver
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag 15 people

I really consider myself to be quite ordinary so the random things may be a challenge...
  1. I love all nut butters...sunflower, cashew, almond, peanut...etc etc etc.  Spoonfuls are the best way to eat them but I also enjoy them in cookies and oatmeal.
  2. Instead of going out and getting drunk for my 21st birthday, I went skydiving with my daddy.
  3. My initials are ABC (well for the next 11 months or so)
  4. I am on a bowling league and my average is only 105 ( = pathetic)
  5. I attended three colleges in four years and still graduated on time
  6. I have broken only one bone in my life....it was my sister's arm
  7. I can flip my eyelids inside out

Tag you're it!
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!