Friday, November 18, 2011

Operation BAM: Day Four with some Jersey Shore

Yesterday didn't start off as BAM-errific as I wanted but I let the excuses keep me in bed until six so I can't blame anyone but myself.  I did get home and jump on the treadmill though :)  It was a quick three miles but I am going to go ahead and pat myself on the back anyway.

I don't love running on a treadmill because it's boring, duh.  To mix it up a bit, I left the lights off and tried a few Jersey fist pumps.  Having the lights off was ok but I got spooked a bit with the shadows coming in from the window behind me.  I saw the shadows of my neighbor going passed the window behind me and I got so spooked trying to check behind me that I nearly fell off the treadmill.  I should invest in some curtains.

What was an exciting discovery was the exhilaration that I felt while Jersey fist pumping on the treadmill.  It's amazing that I didn't go flying off the treadmill in my Snooki endeavors.  This will probably be a move that I keep to the privacy of my own home for now.

I'm still working on the necessary muscles
What do you do to get pumped during your run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!