Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holy Bloom Trip!



So today was double coupon day at Bloom, up to $1.99.  I'm not sure if you clip the coupons or not, but that's pretty good.  Usually stores will only double coupons up $.99 so I made sure that I took advantage of the situation!  The catch was you could only have twenty coupons per transaction and per person.  So what did I do?  Got my lovely parents to meet me at the store so they could "buy" one of my transactions.

I'm sure you all have seen the TLC show "Extreme Couponing."  I am definitely not a contender for the show.  That show actually made me feel bad about the savings I didn't get.  I should have walked away with free stuff or things that they paid me to have!

So what do you think.....


Would you pay $155 for this?  Allegedly, my savings was $125.35.  I spent my lunch break checking out the sale ad for Bloom and comparing it to the coupons that I had.  I made an extreme rookie mistake.  Bloom had Herbal Essence on sale and I had Garnier Fructis coupons; so based on the picture on the coupon, I thought they were the same :(  Oh well, I have no shame....the cashier let me run and get the right one haha.

Another rookie mistake:


It was like playing Tetris in my freezer trying to get everything to fit!  Alex is pretty stoked for the things that I bought....it's not too often that you see coupons for chia seeds or spinach...

Has a TV show made your accomplishments look like chump change?

~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!