I'm starting to get a little nervous about the run. I have no doubt that I can finish it but it still gets my butterflies going. To get my mind off of it, let me entertain you with ten silly facts about me:
1. I do not believe in Turkey Trots that are on any day other than Thanksgiving. Turkey Trots have been a tradition in my family for a few years and it's one of my favorite traditions. It helps me to feel less guilty about that second or third slice of pie ;)
2. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood) but I have cut the tip of my tongue off with scissors. I'm not even sure how it happened. I was in middle school and clearly it wasn't my brightest moment.
3. One of my favorite meals is a cold can of green beans topped with a can of tuna fish and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. YUM!
4. I was in girl scouts even during high school!
5. I wish I was a calligrapher. Sometimes I practice writing with my left hand just to see how well I can do it.
6. I went to three different colleges in four years and I still managed to graduate on-time and with honors :)
7. I received two magazines today
|I was way more excited for BHG!|
9. I love Fall! I want an outdoor wedding at sunset with beautiful trees all around.
10. I'm a senior citizen at heart (refer to #7). There is nothing better than a 9 o'clock bedtime after a late afternoon of scrapbooking. I also want to learn how to knit, even though I have tried several times and haven't been able to "get" it.
I hope you enjoyed!