Friday, September 23, 2011

Butterflies

Good Morning :)  I just checked the weather forecast for tomorrow's Maymont 8-mile run and it is going to be wet.  I guess I have had really good luck with races in the past because I have never run a race in the rain.  I don't usually run in the rain and really don't know what to wear.  I WILL be sure to bring a change of clothes for sure!

I'm starting to get a little nervous about the run.  I have no doubt that I can finish it but it still gets my butterflies going.  To get my mind off of it, let me entertain you with ten silly facts about me:

1.  I do not believe in Turkey Trots that are on any day other than Thanksgiving.  Turkey Trots have been a tradition in my family for a few years and it's one of my favorite traditions.  It helps me to feel less guilty about that second or third slice of pie ;)

2.  I have never broken a bone (knock on wood) but I have cut the tip of my tongue off with scissors.  I'm not even sure how it happened.  I was in middle school and clearly it wasn't my brightest moment.

3.  One of my favorite meals is a cold can of green beans topped with a can of tuna fish and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.  YUM!

4.  I was in girl scouts even during high school!

5.  I wish I was a calligrapher.  Sometimes I practice writing with my left hand just to see how well I can do it.

6.  I went to three different colleges in four years and I still managed to graduate on-time and with honors :)

7.  I received two magazines today

I was way more excited for BHG!
8.  I don't want a big, poofy, expensive (especially expensive) wedding gown.  I don't see any point in spending more than $200 for a dress you will only wear once.

9.  I love Fall!  I want an outdoor wedding at sunset with beautiful trees all around.

10.  I'm a senior citizen at heart (refer to #7).  There is nothing better than a 9 o'clock bedtime after a late afternoon of scrapbooking.  I also want to learn how to knit, even though I have tried several times and haven't been able to "get" it.

I hope you enjoyed!

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn to knit too! I have this book (I think it's called Stitch N Bitch or something about making knitting ultra hip) to teach myself out of but it was hard to start alone. Maybe we should try together!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!