Friday, August 19, 2011

Is it Saturday yet?

Good afternoon everyone :)  I hope your day is going well.  Mine is actually going by pretty quickly despite my extreme excitement for my vacation that starts at six o'clock today!!  (!!!)  Alex, Julia and I will be heading down to Myrtle Beach for one week.

I have been busy researching fun things to do in Myrtle Beach and I think I have found some winners!  Since my little girl really wishes that she was a little boy, we will be doing pirate stuff :)  First I will be sending her to pirate skool and then we will be heading over to

I heart Dolly
Dolly Parton's Pirate's Voyage dinner theater!  They are having a special: for $58 for adults ($30 for Julia) you get a ticket to Pirate's Voyage and a ticket to Ripley's Aquarium.  I think this is a super deal and a day o' fun :) 

Other things on the list of to do's: ocean kayaking, laziness on the beach, lazy river, shopping, children's museum, and fireworks!  I'm sooo excited!

On the top of my list of things to pack are workout clothes and running shoes.  I will also be taking my laptop with me so fear not!  I will be updating you all during my vacation :) 

Where is your favorite place to vacation?

~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!