Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello Again!

What a long time it has been since I last posted...Yikes! I have been busy meeting with Patrice and doing lots of holiday activities so I have been pretty busy.



So far, I have not been disappointed with the investment in personal training. Patrice really works me hard and I am sweating buckets and breathing hard through every workout. I keep thinking that I need to be writing down these workouts so I can duplicate them once my time with Patrice is done. ***mental note to self***

I haven't seen any dramatic progress so far in the way my body looks but it does seem as though some of my clothing is fitting a little looser. I just keep reminding myself that gradual progress is more likely to be permanent results. If you get results too quickly, it's likely they will leave just as quickly!

Yesterday Julia came home for a day after being with her father for a week and a half :) It was soo good to see her again. I have missed my little girl! In the afternoon, I made us a smoothie of almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. YUM! It was a healthy treat that was very satisfying.



After dinner, the whole family went out for a bike ride around the block. G-pa has an attachment for Julia that makes his bike a tandem. She loves to ride it! It is about a mile around the block so it was a good bit of exercise too.

That's all for now!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!