Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Confessions of Silence

It's often the case that when I don't tell you what I am doing to work out, I am simply not working out.  For a while, I was doing an amazing job getting up at 4am and logging miles on the treadmill.  The lazy switch is apparently suck in the "ON" position, as I have not been able to get up that early to save my life.  The unfortunate thing is that if I don't exercise in the morning, the likelihood of exercising at all that day is slim to none.  Yesterday was a none day...Oh well.  I will make sure that I get on the treadmill for the five miles that were scheduled!
Why don't I own this???
I really have no excuse for not working out in the evenings.  Alex is wonderfully accommodating when it comes to me working out!  I'm sure tonight will be no exception!  Tomorrow I will do another three miles, Friday will be a 30-minute tempo (?) run, and Saturday is a seven mile run.  Woo!  Of course, the weekday runs will be logged on the treadmill but the Saturday run will be alfresco.  I will be planning it out ahead of time so I know exactly where I am going.  I do much better mentally when I know where the finish line is located!

Other fun plans for my weekend will include hot yoga :)  I know where to go now so I should be able to attend without any further incidents.  I'm thinking about hitting it up a couple times this weekend since we have a long, holiday weekend and Julia is going to visit her cousin in South Carolina.  Better start drinking extra water now....

Do you have Columbus Day off?  How are you spending the weekend?

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. That treadmill bike thing is awesome! I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!