Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hi October

So I can't believe that it is October!  I love it and hate it all at once.  I have been busy keeping up with life in general but have still been able to complete my 15k training.  I think I ran four miles the other day.  I only say that because my Nike+ has been MIA.  Surprisingly I made this discovery in my make-up bag:
I have no idea why I stuck it in there; it makes no sense at all.  I'm very glad to have it back :)  Today I met up with the Lake Ridge Runners at Burke Lake Park.  There was an organized event and for the majority of the run, we were running through on-coming race traffic.  It was enough to keep me entertained and the miles seemed to fly by.  In total, I ran 6.5 miles and when I finished, I felt like I could have done more :)  I have three miles scheduled for tomorrow....can't wait!

Have you misplaced something in the most unlikely spot?

~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!