Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Win for Halloween and utter fail for healthy living!  I have consumed my weight in chocolate and peanut butter today :)  I had been able to steer clear of the candy dishes in the office until today.  It just didn't feel right not tempting a diabetic coma on Halloween. 

Julia was totally excited about trick-or-treating.  I explained to her that the houses with front porch lights on had candy and the dark houses did not.  I didn't have to tell her twice!  In no time at all, she was running down the sidewalk saying "No light, no candy!"




It was so much fun seeing her so excited about it.  It really made me think about the great times that I had trick-or-treating.  When I was young, we lived in a townhouse community and there seemed to be a million kids my age.  Our community had a Halloween party complete with a cake walk and costume contests.  We always had SO much fun!

Does Halloween seem better or worse than when you were a kid?

What's your favorite Halloween memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!