Thursday, April 26, 2012

Running Late

Woo hoo!  I got up and ran my three miles Tuesday morning :)  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is the small victories that sometimes need the most celebration!  It felt really good to sweat.

I'm sexy and I know it
Want to know what's even better?  No, it's not money or something delicious to eat.  I ran again yesterday for 4.36 miles.  I know, I know, I'm almost a runner again!  Not going to lie, the run was rough.  The hills really sucked the life out of me so obviously, I'm still trying to get my legs back into running shape. 


Yesterday evening, Alex and I met with our photographer for an engagement photo session in Occoquan at Rockledge Mansion.  In true Andrea style, I tried to do way to much during the day so when it came time to leave, I was still trying to put a few curls in my hair so it didn't look like an air-dried mess (I know, wah wah wah).  It was no surprise that while we were trying to get there, we hit every.single.red.light.  By the time we arrived, we were twenty minutes late, I was grumpy and completely felt like calling off the session.  Luckily, Heather  is amazing and didn't act like it was a big deal at all that she was waiting around for us.  I'm soo glad that we did the shoot.  Heather showed us a couple of pictures on the screen of her camera and they looked amazing!  She said it will take her a couple of weeks before the photos are ready for us to view and I cannot wait!  I will definitely be sharing (whether you like it or not).

Are you horrible with time management too?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the runs! I have horrible time management on the weekends. My training has me running on weekends and all I want to do on the weekends is eat nachos and watch tv. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!