Monday, July 23, 2012

I suck at Blogging

Clearly this blog has not even come close to being on my priority list.  Clearly.  I have still been trying to be more active and have been tracking what I eat so yay for at least something.  I have actually made the switch to tracking my food on My Fitness Pal (MFP) and have really liked it. 

I like that I know people on MFP.  It definitely makes logging in every day more interesting.  You can check out what other people are eating on a daily basis and they can check yours and let you know when I am being a fat cow. 


I have been running a few times but mostly on a treadmill.  I should at least throw some incline on while I run because I went out with the Lake Ridge Ridge Runners and even the smallest hills were feeling like mountains.  I'm just a baby when it comes to the heat and humidity.  I don't like running in it.


So just a quick update, I am officially down to 178 pounds!  I got down to 178 before the Fourth of July and over-indulged to the tune of 182 but now I'm back down.  I'm trying to be wise in my food choices and logging some more miles so hopefully I will have more of a loss to report on Wednesday!

What quickly gets pushed off of your priority list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!