Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to Wedding Wednesdays

You probably heard me say once or twice that I am getting married this year.  Even though I am trying to focus on being more active and making healthier choices in what I eat, I still know that I have a lot of weight to lose and will get smaller as time goes on.  With that in mind, I bought a wedding dress in a couple sizes smaller than I currently am....


With only 17 weeks left until the big day, I need to start getting SERIOUS!  I have no idea what that means yet but it's going to start with a workout bright and early tomorrow morning :) 

Each Wednesday I will check in with my progress towards the goal.  I have the horrible habit of weighing myself every day so I will cut it down to just Wednesdays to weigh myself.  I know it's not all about the number on the scale but as of right now, it's still a good indicator of moving in the right direction.  I will also keep you up to date on my some of my measurements too.

Starting Stats
 187 lbs
41.5" bust
41" waist
45.5" hips

On your mark.  Get set.  GO!

6 comments:

  1. You should get on MyFitnessPal! We can keep each other on track with eating/exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! Good for you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Jess' comment! I use myfitnesspal and love it and it helps me track my protein and fiber etc. and lets me know eat what I want as long as I'm within my calorie allotment for the day. Love it! And it's free! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments :) Let me know what you think!