My 2012 goals (as of January 2012)
- Run, walk, and/or crawl 1000 miles (approximately 20 miles a week)
- Walk 100 miles with Julia (approximately 2 miles a week)
- Get married!
- Run a half marathon under 2:22:00
- Bring my bowling average up to 120 (haha, baby steps)
- Prepare meatless dinners on Mondays
- Continue to decrease body fat (down to 22%)
- Stay positive by writing in five things I am thankful for every day
Get married? Still in the works...130 days left to go....
|haha, I love these|
Half marathon under 2:22:00? CHECK!
My bowling average sadly did not improve much and in fact, I'm not even sure what it was when the league ended. My best guess would be somewhere near 114. Oh well.
|What is that girl doing?|
Body fat down to 22% Fail. I'm pretty sure being on track for running 1000 miles in a year would have helped me achieve this goal as well. Did I mention that I still have a wedding dress that doesn't fit? Yep.
Writing my five things a day that I am grateful for has been semi-successful. I will admit that it doesn't happen every day but I have certainly tried. I do love the idea of focusing on the good in life rather than the negative. It's tough to do but it's worth the effort.
I'm going to adjust my running goal to 500 miles for the year so I will have to run 17.3 miles a week for the rest of the year. I'm also going to keep writing five things that I am thankful for each day. The goal I would like to add is fitting into my wedding dress....
What goals have you accomplished so far this year?